In order to provide a safe environment for our families and their guests, we are currently sanitizing and cleaning the facility to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
In addition, we recommend those renting The Pearl for the events abide by the guidelines presented by the State of Missouri. For the full guidelines, click here.
Summary of guidelines we recommend our guests follow:
- Wear facial coverings when possible.
- Limit attendance or seating capacity to allow for social distancing.
- Block off rows or sections of seating in order to space people at least 6 feet apart.
- Use multiple entrances and exits and discourage crowded waiting areas.
- Eliminate lines or queues if possible or encourage people to stay at least 6 feet apart by providing signs or other visual cues such as tape or chalk marks.
- Provide physical guides, such as tape on floors or sidewalks and signs on walls, to ensure that individuals remain at least 6 feet apart in lines and at other times (such as guides for creating one-way routes).
- Prioritize outdoor activities where social distancing can be maintained as much as possible.
- Consider limiting the number of people who occupy the restroom at one time to allow for social distancing.
- Do not allow lines or crowds to form near the restroom. Take steps to ensure that individuals can stay at least 6 feet apart from each other.
- Avoid offering any self-serve food or drink options, such as buffets, salad bars, and drink stations. Consider having pre-packaged boxes or bags for each attendee.
Questions or concerns? Please contact Lana@MissouriWeddingBarn.com.